Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Imagine all the People - Two supermodels, Two generations, One allure

Ha! Finally, I can take great delight in the comparison game. It took a few years so that I retain, as when I was a teenager, the first name of who is for me the "revival supermodel" yes, yes, so much ... drum roll: Lara Stone.
The words jostle: statuesque, busty, sexy, devastating, subjugating.
I assume here and definitely my bias in her favor. I set her up today besides Eva, a moment of silence, please ... just to see Eva always so amazing after years of loyal service as the "#1 supermodel". Eva is a concentrate of sex appeal and feline grace that consumes you in a smile and kills you in a glance. What eventually leads me to compare them, is that they are not alike physically, but rather share a look, an attitude, an aura. Transcended by Lara who now boasts a regular size, both wonderful and rare to emphasize, imperfect teeth for some and undeniable charm to me. But above all, a charismatic icon. In other words: "a foxy lady".


































Lara Stone is wearing:
pink sorbet jumpsuit Preen, open toe sandal boots Balenciaga

+plus+
fluorescent feather earrings


































Eva Herzigova is wearing:
total look Miu Miu

+Plus+
Get the convertible out of the garage


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment